Curriculum Development Cell:
Curriculum Development is a guide track of any formal educational process and has to consider the competencies expected from a student for different job situations. It has to provide contents, for meeting requirements to the job situations in which a technician is expected to work in real life, by judiciously mixing humanities, science and engineering subjects and their practical components.
The main functions of the CDC are :
- Designing curriculum for various new courses for running in institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education Lucknow.
- Revising, updating and reviewing curriculum of the existing courses.
- Identifying staff needs and physical resources, required for running the courses.
- Identifying new courses as per the need of industries and in the areas of service center were the need is as per latest technological development in the world.
- Identifying training and retraining needs of existing staff.
C.D.C. continuously evaluates the curriculum as per needs of span. Mutually interactive relationship is maintained for effective implementation of curriculum with polytechnics. Institute carries out survey to assess the short coming in the curriculum, functions performed by the manpower being produced and their on-job deficiencies.
|Year||No. of Courses Reviewed||No. of Courses Revised||No. of New Courses Developed|
|2021-22||–||15((NSQF Aligned:To be revised)||–|